Salmon and Spinach Salad
- 1 finely diced shallot
- Pinch of sea salt
- Half cup of sherry vinegar
- 6 or 7 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Quarter of a cup olive oil
- 120 gr spinach leaves, washed and dried
- Mix together the diced shallot, salt and sherry vinegar. Pour onto the salmon and let marinate for about an hour.
- Take the salmon out of the marinade and cut into thin slices. For the dressing, mix the mustard, oil and red wine vinegar and whisk well.
- Pour the dressing over the spinach and toss gently. Place the salmon slices over the top.
- This can be used as a side salad or served with buttered whole wheat toast.