The Jeanne d'Moore Café in Moora hand makes the best French-inspired delicacies that country WA has to offer. From its specialty roasted coffee to its homemade French-inspired menu, Jeanne d’Moore continues to be a unique experience that can’t be found elsewhere.
We are giving two passionate and enthusiastic people the opportunity to job share in the role of Café Manager. The candidates must have excellent customer service skills and be passionate about great food. Barista experience is favourable, but not essential.
We envisage the two managers will work together in all aspects of the café. This position would be fantastic for parents returning to work or those seeking a great work/life balance as the role is approximately 25 hours per week.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Day to day running of the cafe, ensuring an exceptional level of customer service
- Managing the culinary system that is unique to Jeanne d’Moore
- Training of new staff members
- Building rapport and relationships with new and existing customers
- Creating fortnightly staff roster
- Keeping track of inventory; ordering from suppliers
- Ensuring the café is well-presented with an exceptional level of hygiene
- Maintenance of equipment
- Working closely with the owners to ensure smooth running of the café and growth of the business.
To be considered, we are looking for:
- Someone passionate about good food
- Experience working in a busy café/hospitality environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great problem-solving skill
- Good time management skill
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills
- An energetic person with positive attitude
- Strong understanding of costs and waste management
- Ability to create an efficient and fun environment for staff and customers.
This position is a unique opportunity to become part of a thriving local business that will continue to grow and flourish as a feature of our unique Wheatbelt town.
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 17/09/2018 at 4pm.